Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Holding pattern

Seems I lost the thread for "Crazy Is" and can't figure out what to do next, so I'm just sort of floating along waiting for this mood to dissipate and brilliance to slap me on the back of the head and snarl, "Get with it!"
Quick quiz -- is the fox howling, yawning or calling out, "Hey, baby, hey, baby, hey, baby"?  Not the best looking yipper I've ever seen but he does seem intent.  I can be intent.  And my hair's about the same as his.  Maybe we're first cousins.  No...he's too close to a dog and I've always been more of a cat lazing about waiting for something to do.

Y'know, under the new rendition of the horoscope, I'd be a Cancer.  Considering how crabby I can get and how unlike a Leo I've ever really been, that may explain a lot.  I don't laze like a kitteh; I walk sideways into the future.

Just meandering, still.  No coherent thoughts to share beyond the idea it's time to finish LD and shift my life back to POS.  This sojourn has been illuminating and may color the story differently...but I won't know till I return to it.

No comments: