Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Home...and no snow

It's all melted.  Seems they had a warm snap up here, while I was in Texas, and now there are flood watches everywhere.  Crazy weather.

I'll deal with Amazon beginning Monday, but something I just recalled.  Paul Krugman, whose blog on economics I follow (but admittedly don't always understand), waxed eloquently about his Kindle.  I wonder if he knows it's now a tool of corporate censorship?  I know 3 people who've decided to get a "Nook" from B&N instead of a Kindle.  I hope I can get more to follow.

And Monday I'm contacting the ACLU to ask their advice about suing Fox News in Seattle (or Amazon) for slander.  They may laugh at me for even thinking it, but I have to at least ask.

And just for the hell of it --

For some reason I think this is New Zealand.

No comments: