Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Friday, January 14, 2011

Nothing is easy

Well...five of my books are back up on Amazon but not RIHC6v1 in paperback.  And while the three Kindles are back, there's no pricing information on HTRASG or RIHC6v1 so you can't buy them.  I guess I just need to keep pointing out the problems and eventually they'll get fixed...but it IS irritating.  Still it's better than being banned completely.  I keep telling myself.

I got the contract and PDF for proofing of "Bobby Carapisi, volume 3" today.  I've already gone over some of it and found one typo.  And I had an odd moment where I was reading it as if it were someone else's writing.  I'll get it done this weekend and ready to be finished.  Unfortunately, this set doesn't sell very well, and it's the one I'm -- well, not that I'm proudest of but that means the most to me.  Well...now I can feel I've done right by all the characters in it, by at least getting their stories out there and available to share, all in one continuous set.  Now it can be let rest.

I'm fuzzy-brained, right now, after going over all this stuff.  TGIF.

No comments: