Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Makin' it.

I'll have "The Lyons' Den" input and set by the 17th, it seems.  I've got the biggest changes done and now is just minimal detail work in the last chapters.  But this is done with the understanding deep within that I'll have to do another pass on it just to make sure everything's in order...something I will NOT do until I've gotten more feedback and started back to work on "Place of Safety."

Of course, by "work" on POS I mean reading.  Note taking.  Digging into the world of Derry between 1966 and 1972 as well as 1981.  I am SO looking forward to it.  I feel something pulling at me deep within, as if to impress upon me that now is the time to get it going.  Get it done.

Once I DO have POS done, I've got a backlog of other stories ready to be told.  Some fun.  Some harsh.  Some erotic.  Some just wild and crazy.  No telling which will jump to the front of the line, right now.

I'm not in the mood to write, right now.  It's playtime.
I felt a bit like this a few times during this Buffalo winter.

No comments: