Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Unfocused

Still working through my first real headache in months, and I don't know where it came from.  I just know I spent most of the day popping Advil and rubbing my neck.  So I vegged and watch "The Loneliness of the Long Distance Runner" and got some ideas for "Place of Safety" and at least felt like I hadn't wasted the evening.

I also got self-indulgent and watched "Castle" for the first time since I've been up here.  It's still a silly show but the chemistry between the characters is good.

Now it's 12:35 and I'm hungry.  And I don't have anything really to say...except I think I'll do another pass on LD to make sure everything is in order, dates-wise and such.  It jumps around so much and Daniel has so many different aspects of his life showing up, I'm halfway afraid I might have switched some and not realized it.  I'll use this method I used in all my books, so far -- reading through and making notes and then going back over them to see if anything does not match.  It got to be pretty intense with BC's 3 volumes.

Blank.  Time for a shower and bed...and a snack.  I can't sleep if I'm hungry.

2 comments:

Writer said...

Feel better, Kyle. :)

JamTheCat said...

Thanks, JP. You too.