Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Monday, June 6, 2011

It begins...again...

I've found the images I want for my characters.

This is Adair Llewellyn.  Making "Dair's Window" a novel has already altered many aspects of how I see him...and using Gentle Ben Cohen (British Rugby star) for his personification adds to it all.
I'm using Charlie David, an out actor, for Adam Barrault.  Doesn't hurt both of them are Canadian and have the same type smile.
 I have always thought Neil Patrick Harris would be perfect as Wallace Carruthers, very neat and sure of himself, a take-charge guy.
 Susan Sarandon would be the ideal Marion Adelle Carter Llewellyn Santini Briscoe Talke...and back to Llewellyn because that's how her name is on the deed to her ski lodge.
And this is Thiago Rufinelli, who works beautifully as Jacob Messner -- attractive in an off-beat way, not the neatest of guys or even the sweetest...but he's brutally honest.





I've already begun shifting the story and am sensing new ways into the hearts and souls of the characters.  So first comes solidifying the spine of it, then comes the bones, then comes the flesh, then comes the life.

Oh...and the humor.  I hope.

No comments: