Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Job hell

Turning out to be as difficult as I expected. Dammit. I'm dreading the one, tomorrow.

NYC is in a humid phase that makes San Antonio seem cool.

I think it's time to give up on figuring out what OT is going to be about until I have it written. Jake keeps lobbing curve balls at me, and I hate baseball.

I'm eating a truly good turkey panini at Starbucks. Had a spooky moment when the cashier called me by name, since I hadn't given it to him. Couldn't figure out why...until I realized I still had my visitor ID on my chest.

My laptop's airport settings were fine but I had to buy a new battery. Seems mine was about to explode. Very odd...

Beat. Maybe tomorrow I'll b chatty.

No comments: