Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Non-stop week...

I'll be in NYC Monday - Wednesday then in Indiana Thursday and Friday. Racking up the miles and points. Worst part -- I have to get up at 4am for my first flight. Gag...I am NOT a morning person. I wouldn't bother going to bed only I head straight to the first packing job from the airport; don't even check into my hotel till after I'm done for the day. Lots of DP tomorrow.

I've set myself a task for the week -- to have a solid outline for Carli's Kills by Sunday. I worked up a very loose 15-line one while doing laundry and saw where changing Zeke's situation in the story works better. Once it's done, then I can let it gestate while I dig back into Owen Taylor. Should be easy enough. HA!

I'm still locked on Logan McCree as the image for Zeke -- except for him not missing a leg. Alex Minsky did lose one in Afghanistan and now models -- both underwear and regular clothes -- but he's all dark-haired and I see Zeke as blond or sandy. It's important for him to be as close as possible to my mental image.

Still, this is a good one for Zeke. Totally. Plus Logan is German and has haunted eyes.

Hmm...it sounds like I'm swinging strongly back to making this a script...

No comments: