Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Returned to sender...

Back home. Tired as hell. 203 boxes weighing an average of 50 lbs each are now ensconced in a safe place to prepare for travel, and I ache all over. Next week's jobs will be simplicity, in comparison.

I tried to work on OT during the train trip to Buffalo, but finally had to doze for a while to keep from drifting too much. I did make it through the first section...of 4. Lots left to do, and now I'm paranoid I might be missing another logical flaw. I guess the story was too complex and detailed and...really...fussy for anyone to notice. Positive aspect is, I'm now hiding what the new detail is in exactly what the problem was.

Not gonna be a long post; I need to shower and sleep.

No comments: