Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Monday, January 9, 2017

Waitin' on a plane, again...

I'm at JFK waiting on a flight that's been delayed by 1.5 hours, going to London. And my chosen train has decided to let its engineers go on strike, after all, so I had to change routes from Gatwick. Wrecks my plans for tomorrow, that's fer dang sure. I can see this spilling over into Wednesday and that is not right.

I am also seriously disliking Terminal 1. It does not offer anywhere near enough outlets for people to plug their phones and laptops into, and you only get 1/2 hour wifi use for free. Period. Terminal 5 gives you free WiFi all the time.

Anyway, some of today went slow but some went very fast, and since I'm flying Business class I got to use the lounge, soooo...I'll live.

No comments: