Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Updating the connections to the info I updated

I updated the excerpts of my scripts on Winning Scripts and now am linking to the correct page for people to look it over --

http://www.moviebytes.com/ws/WinningScripts.cfm?keyword=kyle+michel+sullivan&MainMenuOption=Search&Search=Search

Had to do it because I no longer have representation and had to change all the title pages of the excerpts. Little things cause so many problems that take so long to do.

After going over "Marked For Death," I find it's a solid 50 pages, so far, with a couple of other scenes written. All I need to do is figure out the last half of the script and what the big-blast-action-ending will be. I know the very final scene...it's just getting there that'll be the fun part.

Of course there are so many distractions -- mainly from my mother and brother. I'm living with them, right now -- half because they need someone to steady them and see to it they take care of themselves (my brother, Kelly, just recently got a steady job at a livable wage and is feeling a LOT better about himself, and my mother finally went through with cataract surgery and is seeing a doctor on a regular basis)...and half because it's a nice place to hide and not spend a lot of money since I'm damn near broke. I'm owed money for various jobs I've done; the trick is getting these weasels to pay me without going all the way to court.

Whimper whine blah blah.

Back to my writing. Another good thing about San Antonio is there is NOTHING to do here if you care about film or theater, unlike LA where it's an embarrassment of riches or New York City, where you'd go mad from the selection.

No comments: