Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Almost...

So close...so close...and you may think it insane for me to be so obsessive/compulsive about RIHC6v2, but that's just how I am. If it's going to have my name on it, I have to be happy with it. And I decided a long time ago I would never use a pseudonym. It gives off the impression you're ashamed of what you're writing and I have enough trouble with my characters without adding that layer of crap to it all. My guys and gals are mine, and I accept them for whatever they are.

I still don't have the "interweb" at home. Looks like I'm doing the landline thing; I just found out the building doesn't have cable, it's got Dish. I'll check to see if they offer anything, but I'm not hopeful; I don't recall anything about it. Anyway, right now I'm taking time at a Starbuck's and sucking off their Wifi while I sip a Refresh tea and pound down a scone. I want to head home and get back to writing, so bye for now.

No comments: