Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Mr. Impatient

I did a quick once over RIHC6v2's second part to put in some ideas I had, last night, and correct a continuity error I didn't think about until I was l almost asleep. So...I didn't get to sleep officially till after 3am since this stupid Daylight Savings Time's come back to wreck my life. And yes, it's all about me.

Of course, the ideas lead to other changes and the correction lead to more details and expansions here and there and I'm now over 65K in wordage...and back to wondering if it's making sense anymore. Hopefully, I'll leave it alone till I'm ready to view it with a fresh set of intentions.

There were actually snow flurries in Buffalo, today. Kind of a shock. None of it stuck -- the ground was too wet from the rain -- but it was interesting to watch. I'm still a bit off-center, here...but then my whole life's been off center in one way or another, so nothing new about that.

I found out the Shaw Festival's about to begin and it's not even thirty miles away, in Canada. I think I'll try to attend a few plays -- they're offering "An Ideal Husband", "Harvey" and "The Women". Plus they have a playwright's program. I've been thinking about turning "The Cowboy King of Texas" into a play. Maybe they have a workshop I could attend.

Man, would THAT be a change of pace.

No comments: