Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

So much to do...

Now that I have the full story laid out on RIHC6v2, I'm lost in making it work from page one, meaning some additions and subtractions taken in the text, thus far. Antony's being quite helpful in a way that makes him look even smarter than he thinks he is. Thank God for Jake being around to keep him in line. I hadn't realized how perfect a fit those two were until trying to do this rewrite. Gives me something to lean on and dream about.

I've been keeping an eye out for a package from my mother that contains all the mail that was delivered for me in San Antonio. Some of it's bills I need to pay and another looks like something dealing with my credit that I need to see. She said she'd send it Monday...but I have a feeling she hasn't done it, yet. This wouldn't be the first time she's told me she'd do something for me and didn't do it. So I have to rush back to my apartment and see if it's in today's mail. If not, I'm calling my sister and asking her to send it to my work address, Express Mail. It's irritating.

I had my second bad meal in Buffalo, last night. I went to a place called Mike's Subs that looked good and had their fish and chips. So greasy, I had to soak it off with napkins...and NO MALT VINEGAR!!!! Sacrilege.

I'm sticking with McDonald's, jeez.

No comments: