Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Headed for Toronto...

For a Monday meeting to discuss the Toronto Book Fair in September. After that comes work on various other little deals and the website and I'm getting into things I've never done before. It's all a bit overwhelming but still fascinating, to an extent. Thing is, today I spent so much time researching a possible direction to go in search of new business, I'm brain dead. No thoughts to reveal or ideas to contemplate. Just brain death, thanks to a need to make a living since I ain't rich or doing what I want to do with my life. As jobs go, this one's good. But I have a feeling I'll have more and more days like this and wind up just writing on the weekends.

Sigh.

I saw this picture online a few months ago...don't remember where or what it's from (Colorado?) but it sort of suits me, right now.

Now I think I'll make some tea and let myself whine, internally, for a bit.

No comments: