Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Nothing's going right

I only got to Niagra, Canada yesterday because the line of cars waiting to get over the bridge was massive. I then drove up to another crossing point...but that was even worse, so I drove back, parked and wandered about...then walked over the bridge and had dinner at an okay restaurant on the Hill. And as I slowly finished my Molson Canadian draft beer, I worked on DL. It was cold and windy, with occasional sleet trying to make it down, but I liked it. Nothing more to say...so here's some pictures. The first photo is the Niagra River a couple miles below the falls. The second one is from just above the Falls. The third one's obvious. The last two show how the Falls looked in winter and how they look now.



No comments: