Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Future shock

Looks like the first two weeks of July are shaping up to be very busy. I may be gone from my apartment for 10 days...and I can't handle not being able to write for that long. Plus I really do not like using TextEdit; it doesn't shift to Word with any happiness. So I'm going to break down and buy the cheapie Office for Mac, student edition. I only need it for word processing and occasional xl work.

I'm dog-tired. I didn't get to sleep till after 3am and had to get up at 5 to go to work. Then there's the mind-numbing aspect of digging through an inconsistently written auction catalog to find out what I'm doing, when where and how.

So watch a fun little review of a great movie, "Out of the Past". One of those perfect film noirs that you really ought to see before you know anything about it, so you can get caught by the twists and turns so neatly.

'Nite.

No comments: