Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

My world...and you can't have it...

Unless you meet certain criteria...like this --
Because this is my reality, baby. As has been made too evident on this blog.

A good friend of mine found the image and sent it to me...and I'm still chuckling from it. So is Jake. Brendan just rolled his eyes; we're all children to him.

I'm sensing a new character in the shadows, uncertain but curious about the goings on and wild parties in my head. I think he wants to be part of them, but like a wary cat or dog is sitting there, watching and waiting to see if I'm a good witch or a bad witch...which depends on what time of day it is and where I am in my bio-rhythms.

Thing is, I know his name, but I can't say it till he allows me to.

No comments: