Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Busy, busy

I've got too much to do before I hit out for London, Saturday, so I'm working at home as well as at work. And wondering how I'm going to get everything done.

I have 3 definite jobs set, two possible ones, and no way to keep track of my bills or anything till I'm back home. I need to get Christmas cards out, too, if I'm sending them, this year. What a weird time for all this to be happening, and none of these will be easy jobs.

Then comes another one in January, maybe two, and then the California Book Fair. Of course, none of this matters if the world ends on 12.12.12 so I guess I shouldn't get too carried away.

It's gonna be interesting, to say the least.

I'll be in NYC for 12 hours between planes, on Saturday. The scheduling and price just would not work out any other way. But I found I can leave my bag at a place in Terminal 4 and so head to Manhattan for some decent food and maybe a few hours at a museum. We'll see how I feel...and how heavy my satchel is.

Damn...how am I going to handle the expense of all this? I pay for things and get reimbursed, once I'm done. This is going to be massive.

No comments: