Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Friday, November 23, 2012

Je fait un voyage a Londres...

I've actually bought my tickets. Flying out of JFK on Virgin the 1st, returning on the 9th. And staying in NYC to start packing a private collection and do packing for an auction house...and maybe take some framed items from NYC to Washington DC. I'll be traveling a good 3 weeks, looks like.

I need more underwear.

Hell, I need more money. I get reimbursed for everything, but this is gonna be tight.

There's also a possibility I'll do a packing job on my own just after Christmas. It all depends on when the books need to be at the library they're being donated to. If so, I'll make some cash off that.

Going through OT is a revelation. I've got a lot of stuff in it that does not need to be there, so may be able to keep it to 75-80K in wordage. I printed out a copy and now have a serious visual as to what's missing and what's overindulgent.

But then again, overindulgent could be my middle name.

No comments: