Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Friday, November 9, 2012

Paperwork, again

Catching up on the stuff that accumulates when I'm focused on writing. I can make myself pay bills and sort of keep up on things, but I pile the receipts instead of file them and don't balance my checkbook till I'm done.

Tomorrow I'm going to see "Skyfall". I've already bought my ticket for a matinee. I like Daniel Craig's take on Bond, and the fact that his mug of a face does not really go with a Saville suite makes it work even better. Plus, Judy Dench is phenomenal in just about anything.

Still...as much as I wanted to see this film, I had to talk myself into going. I feel like I ought to be working on the book version of A65.

This'll be the first movie I've seen in a theatre in months. I'm becoming something of a recluse, I am. Like a spider....

No comments: