Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Brain dead...

Work was insane due to various issues and needs, so I didn't leave till 6:30 pm, and there's so much to catch up on, my brain is fried. I need more hours in the day. But don't we all?


My car, last night. Not as bad as I expected. Only took me half an hour to clear it out. Now I'm still beat from it, and feel my allergies kicking in, again.

NOTE:
I thought I posted this, last night, but apparently my own WiFi was getting squirrelly. Can't blame that on the hotel or my laptop...so WTF is going on?

1 comment:

MAC said...

YIKES!!! The weather has been crazy here. Saturday & Sunday was sunny and beautiful... it felt like spring. Then Monday and today, the winter weather is back. That's Texas for you.