Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Monday, February 27, 2017

Ebook is done...now comes the fun...

The Lyons' Den is now available in ebook through Smashwords and should prove interesting. I've got the paperback cover pretty much set so just need to start work with Ingram Spark to get it going. Then at the end of March, I'll set up a Kindle of the book. Once that's set, I'm back to The Alice '65...and then comes Place of Safety.

And once P/S is done? Who knows? I've got so many stories to turn into novels, I don't know where to begin...which is a silly thing to wonder about, at this point, because I've got a good year and a half of work ahead of me, already, in order to make just these books work.

Of course, the next big deal is my taxes...which I'm putting off paying till I have to in hopes Czar Snowflake will be driven from office. A prospect that is seeming more and more remote because the GOP has fallen in line behind him, like the traitors they are. There is no excuse for those people or anyone who supports that organization. They are destroying this country and happily so.

We now have uniformed ICE officials demanding to see the papers of people departing a domestic flight, like this was Nazi Germany or Soviet Russia. Happened in San Francisco. I'm trying to find out if this is even legal, if they have the authority. It's my understanding they do not because it was not an international flight, but people went along with it. I'm trying to find out, and God only knows what I'll do if that happens to me.

I may wind up in jail...

No comments: