Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Nothing much to say

My bathroom flooded, last night, thanks to a washer or pipe leaking in the laundry room next to me.  Nothing got ruined but it was a mess and I didn't get to bed till lat, so brain is dead for thought.  Hell, I can barely type.

A book I'd ordered called "A Society On The Run" came in and promises to offer a lot of info.  It was written by the first psychologist to be let into Long Kesh Prison after internment, to evaluate people's reactions to incarceration.  What fun reading this will be.

Man, I can barely even type, right now.  Instead of writing, I'm offering this --

Hope you can see it.  It's fascinating and weird and makes you feel good about people.

No comments: