Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Pooped and popless

Long day packing and meeting with people and driving and not getting a decent meal till 6. So now I'm exhausted and getting irritable. Didn't help that someone, whom I specifically told I did not do spec work, asked me to do a spec script, from scratch, based on a very vague notion to be given to actors between the ages of 16 and 24. I had to fight to be polite as I said, "No."

Right now I'm in New Brunswick, NJ en route to Baltimore. From there it's off to DC then back to New Haven. I was at Yale, today, and it's not at all what I expected. The buildings are tight together, the streets narrow, and in the multitude of Yalies I saw, I also noticed a dozen different accents. And the less said about the four big drums that went rolling past me, the better.

Dammit, I just remembered I have more e-mails to send. so just for fun, here's a picture of what my haren will look like when I win the lottery or sell a script for $5m --







I'm sure this is from some clothing ad, somewhere, but it's so deliciously silly and gay, I couldn't resist.

Now off to e-mail.

No comments: