Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

More making like Kerouac

Being on the road and all that, I'll be off to New Haven, Sunday, then down to Baltimore, then down to Washington, DC then back to New Haven, then home. Lots of driving, which turns me into a slug. I drink too much DP and munch a lot of crap and think up stupid stories and just plain enjoy myself.

That's not all of it. The following week, I'm driving down to Baltimore, again, then to DC then to New Haven, again. All to make enough money to pay a third of my salary for the year and maybe get a nice big client to keep using us. Should be fun.

God knows what will happen in March...though right now I wouldn't mind a week off.

I got 5 of the books I ordered for research into Northern Ireland, so maybe I'll get a chance to read them while in my varied hotels.

Right now, I need to find out what ice chests are called in England. Don't ask why.

No comments: