Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Monday, July 30, 2012

Finally off and away

"Inherent Flaws" is en route to a publisher for consideration...and I feel free. Because there's a strong possibility they'll publish it. The guy I wrote the book for wants to do it, and it's his story, so it's up to him and them, now.

This GIF fits the situation too well for me not to post it. Only question is, am I the pusher or the pushee? Guess we'll find out.

My left eye's been bugging me, all day. Red and itchy, and the treatment I was told to do for it ain't doing much except sort of keeping it from getting worse. It did its thing of waking me at 4am, and it took a while to calm down enough so I could go back to sleep. Funny how it didn't break down like this till I got back from NYC.

Anyway, now I need to figure out my next step. I want to work on OT because the people who published LD are interested in it, but things keep coming up that may push it back, more. NaNoWriMo is happening in November; maybe I'll use that as my impetus to get the story completed.

Or not. That may be planning too far in advance.

No comments: