Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Saturday, July 14, 2012

I've been thinking...

...and am starting to consider the idea that, as much as I dislike Obama's ass-kissing with the Republican Party of Madmen and Women, and even though he's still allowing the anti-American crap started by Bush to continue (and has, in fact, expanded upon)...I'm close to thinking I'll vote for him just to stick it to the Right Wing. I guess this means I'm having one of those "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" moments. Never thought I would...but the older you get the more you realize how little you know about the world and yourself.

Paul Krugman gets to the real reason why the GOP should be despised in much better fashion than I ever could.

What keeps me from falling completely into hate and despair is my writing...and finding beauty like this to work into my stories. Bernardo's a Brazilian model and actor I've referenced before, thanks to his amazing face. He's joining OT as the personification of Lemm, one of the guys who rents one of Owen's condos along with three other dudes.

I'm not sure what point they're serving in the story, yet; but Jake's new honesty makes me think Lemm's needed (and do not ask me why his name has two Ms in it; it just does).

No comments: