Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Saturday, March 30, 2013

I love cats. To me, this boy exchanging kisses with his kitty is exactly how they should be seen.

We have 2 at the office where I work, and they are the laziest, most self-indulgent creatures to walk the face of the earth. And I don't mind, because they have this way of looking at you as if to say, "What the fuck're you doing here, and why aren't you paying complete attention to something more important? Like me?" Which makes me wonder why I am there, not just writing.

Except...these two gifs show the true nature of kittehs. And make me laugh.

The complete innocence of White in just sitting there as Gray sneaks up to do his thing. Too damn typical.

It's not just that Gray traps White in the box, it's that he sits on it, to boot. Too perfect.

I think I'm going to change the ending of A65 just a hint. Make it more romantic. More true instead of trying for cute. It'll just take two sentences to do.

And that's going to be it. I like the script, right now. I may not in a month or a year, but it's the best I can do at the moment...and I think it works.

I set up a Facebook page for it, under The Alice 65. Check it out. Like it, please. Give me ideas on how to make it happen as I set out to write the novelized version. I'm ready to do that, now.

No comments: