Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Monday, January 20, 2014

Slowing down...

Work was intense, getting ready for San Francisco, Santa Fe and Pasadena, starting next week. Seems book dealers don't know how to add or follow instructions on their packing lists. Some of them include items that will need a license to be exported from the UK, even temporarily, but don't bother getting the license and will argue with you over it...like we decide what laws customs and the Arts Council of England will use for their basic demands.

I'll be working through the weekend, so focus on UG has been difficult. I got 5 pages written but I'm only happy with 3 of them. Now I'm zoning.

This harp is from the Guinness Brewery. It's set up so if you run your hand along the glass, it will strum the strings. Very cool.

NowI'm headed for a shower and sleep. Too tired.

No comments: