Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Sunday, January 12, 2014

More London

They let me check in early so I too a nice long nap, then hopped out for some fish&chips...should have done the Indian. Oh well.

I would love to live in London, but it's damned expensive. However, it's very easy to get around in, and I'm sure there are ways to keep the costs down, once I start looking...or once I stopped just visiting and committed to a long-term situation. I've already found a place that sells 2 litre bottles of Dr. Pepper for 1.79 GBP.

This town is jigging my mind with ideas for The Alice '65. I've neglected that script, but the positive thing is, by leaving it alone for so long I should be able to read it with a clear understanding of what needs to be done to better tell the story.

I also worked some on OT, clarifying parts of it and changing the revelation of a killer to a different point. It's a complex tale, hopefully not too much so...and Jake's changing as it goes along.

Wish I had a Jake of my own to kick my ass when I needed it.

No comments: