Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Saturday, March 22, 2014

First pass on RIHC6...

First pass at a cover for the reboot of another book. Not really there, yet; still pretty bland and amateurish. But it is giving me ideas. The thing I like about the cover I worked up for HTRASG is the menace lurking in the cover.

I spent today going through the story, checking for typos and formatting issues. I'm halfway done, and hope to be finished, tomorrow. Then I'll start shifting it into the final format for paperback.

The new editions of Bobby Carapisi and HTRASG are listed on GoodReads, but the latter one doesn't have an avatar with it. I tried to add a jpg of the cover, but can't figure out how to do it, and GoodReads has taken the tactic that they don't need to respond to you about things like that. Hell, it's damn near impossible to find out how to even contact them; all questions get referred to their FAQs page and nothing on there addresses the issue.

It's the same with Kobo. They just do not want to deal with issues raised by people using their sites, so don't. A lot of internet-based companies are like that. I guess I'll need to take the time to learn more about how to handle that sort of thing.

It it's even possible.

No comments: