Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Nothing else to say, tonight...

And do not even try to tell me otherwise. I've pushed boundaries and written things WAY beyond my comfort zone...and other people's. And I've gone the other extreme to write scripts and stories suitable for children and families. I'm not good enough in my own mind, yet, but that is how it should be. Anytime an artist is happy with his work, he's started dying as someone creative.

I can already think of a number of things that need tending to on A65, but that doesn't mean the script is bad. It's just not finished, yet. Same for OT and UG and P/S. All I need to do is finish them. I can't control how other people react to them; I can only tell the stories as they want to be told.

My spectrum is too massive for me to consider myself limited. It's only my own fears doing that...and I got plenty. But I seem to be able to work my way past them, sometimes with a lot of whining and angst, sometimes quietly, but eventually I do push them aside and continue on.

But that's the way of the human world, isn't it?

No comments: