Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Thursday, April 10, 2014

What if I used this face?

I'm still debating the scowl or snarl as opposed to a smile. If I put this face on the body I posted, yesterday, would that make a difference? I dunno. I continue to lean towards the "warning" look.

Of course, I could do without the face, I suppose. Just work up a torso and expand on the knife...shit, I don't like being this indecisive about anything...even though that's my normal state of affairs.

Doesn't help that in the last three weeks two of my credit card numbers have been used fraudulently, meaning auto-charges I have set on them need to be updated and all my other cards checked. I may start doing everything through PayPal, using them as a firewall against the scum.

Whatever else, I do need to settle this. I finally figured out what the beginning of The Vanishing of Owen Taylor is all about, and want to get back to it soon as I can. It stems from the direction Underground Guy is drifting, and means I can simplify ...OT a bit while expanding on UG.

I can't tell if Morrissey's songs are meant to be taken seriously or not. I've heard three different ones on WUFV in the last couple days...and they're boring.

Oh...shit...I just had an idea for PM's cover...

No comments: