Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Friday, December 19, 2014

Fresh and alive...

I'm in Palm Springs for research into OT and, after a long but not-so-tiring drive (since I was sitting in a car and had Sirius Radio tuned to some electronica) and a good night's sleep, I'm about to do the rounds to make sure I've got everything in order for Jake's investigation of his uncle's disappearance.

I've worked up a list to check before meeting with a member of the Riverside DA's office in Palm Desert, then back to LA for scheduled events.

Order of investigation as intended (but not yet definite, and not in the order of the book):

1. The Airport and park near the airport (where Jake goes to run and think). And the area around there.
2. Trying to find a warehouse area
3. Home Depot
4. DA--Riverside
5. CPK in Palm Desert along with strip malls
6. Apartment buildings (for Owen to own) and grocery stores
7. Motel 6
8. Indio Jail/Larsen Center
9. Salton Sea
10. Dillon Road, headed for 29 Palms

I'll be loading up a tank of gas for this, I'm sure, and have dozens of photos...I hope. Sky's bright and clear, so that's good. Guess I better get going.

After my second cup of tea...

No comments: