Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Nyle silences me...

I just spent 4 hours trying to update one of my websites to reflect my screenplays...and GoDaddy so screwed me up with their nonsensical web designer, I wound up cutting two pages and only doing half of what I wanted. My rent on GoDaddy ends in December, on this page; I'm looking into other hosting sites. I shouldn't have to spend a month learning how to use a design tool that's supposed to be user-friendly; I don't have the time...or inclination.

So...away went the evening...and up went my blood-pressure...and here's something to keep my mind in check.

This is Nyle DiMarco dancing...the guy who cannot hear a thing...cannot hear the music...has no idea what U2 sounds like...so I'm shutting up about my whiny shit...

No comments: