Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Oops...dug myself a hole...

I got into the party sequence of A65 and now am totally lost. It was long and boring and needlessly so, really, so I started cutting nonsense...and now I don't know what the hell's going on. I think I need to go back to page 1 and input my changes, because many of the pages have a lot of red ink on them, some of it scratched out and newer changes made to locations and positioning...it's mind-boggling. Begone with the confusion, is the best method.

It's been an odd day, anyway. I had a hell of a time concentrating at work, and when I got home I could barely get myself to sit down to write. Instead, I watched silly stuff like this...

That fox is a trip. "Juuuuuust messin' wit' ya!"

I guess I'm just overwhelmed at the need for something to keep this script from being lost in nothingness. Or stupidity. Or repetitiveness. Like that fox doing the same damn thing over and over and over...

God, my brain is fuzzy. What gives?

No comments: