Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Writed out for the night

Just added 10 pages to OT as Jake starts setting up the end and making plans for how he'll reveal what really happened. He knows...but I'm not sure if it's properly laid out, yet. But this has put me up to 342 typed pages, and 73,000+ words. And still "miles to go before I sleep."

What's fun is, Lemm's peeled back another layer of his personality and he's still someone not even Jake can figure out. Good guy? Bad guy? Both? Neither? I don't think even he knows, yet.

But then, Jake has problems figuring out Tone, to put it mildly. However, he's got a blind spot there -- his love and loyalty to the little maniac.

Wow...I hope I'm not making Lemm and Tone too much alike. I'll need to be careful about that.

This photo is of Tiago Botega, a Brazilian model who's my image of Antony, mainly because of his eyes. Unlike Bernardo Velasco (who's my image for Lemm) he's one of those people who have a good side for photographs and a bad side. It's interesting to see; shooting him from the right, he looks good, but shoot him from the left and he's plain.

Claudette Colbert was like that (at least, she thought so), and even had it written into her contract her close-ups would be on her right side instead of her left.

Me...I break the camera no matter which side you shoot me from.

No comments: