Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Sunday, May 24, 2015

I'm sort of Centaurian...

Right now I have a nasty headache thanks mainly to my back and shoulders being so tight and snarly, but I just cropped out probably 25 pages of crap in OT for a clean, clear line to the killer. Didn't take much, just sitting in a chair for too damn long and ignoring the niggling cramps warning me about this. Now I'm going to pop a dozen Advil, clean the tub and sit in a hot bath for the rest of the year.

I also moved the location of the final explanation. There's some leading up to it, but it all has to be put together so it's easily explained, and Jake has to face some new realities about himself. It's not going to be pretty, but it is going to finally make sense.

And so, before I head into silence, allow me to offer the following observation:


Damned if it isn't true...

2 comments:

Michael Dodd said...

Sorry about the headache. Love the centaur thing!

JamTheCat said...

Thanks!