Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Good ol' Amazon

I finally got a response to my complaint...and it was basically a big shrug. If I want the title change back to the way they were from the outset, I have to contact the publisher and have him ask. When I bitched about it, some more, they said it was for the protection of my own privacy.

Talk about a load of crap. I checked with my new publisher to make certain LD will be available on B&N once the paperback comes out, as well as in Nook form. No answer till Monday, probably, but if not, I'm pushing for it. I'm getting to where I despise Amazon.

Worked on my Johnny Depp as Barnabas Collins painting, today, and it's got a couple of layers set. It's turning out very dark and brown, for some reason, which I don't mind. Plus the face is giving me trouble. I just wiped out what I'd done, so far, because the shape was wrong and the eyes were too low. Dunno if I'll submit it, once I'm done, but at least I'm working towards finishing it. Better than a couple days ago.

I want to get back to work on OT, but next up is IF. Another thing I've obligated myself to. I have to cut this crap out -- taking on projects I don't really want to do.

No comments: