Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Backtracking

Did some on the storyboards and a bit of writing on CK, but not as much as I planned. I had another nasty little headache all day, and it's only just now beginning to go away. I'm not sure where this one came from, but if I stuck with one position too long, it let me know I needed to move. At least I have 10 of 15 frames colored in and ready...I hope.

I changed the title to Carli's KILLS. Not sure why, yet, but I think it will work out better. Did a quick rearranging of the book cover. I may contact Logan McCree and see if he or his photographer will let me use this photo of him for it. I'll have to find some photo that's just as dramatic as this one for Carli. With a tatt. It works into the plot.

This cover's kind of cheesy, but it's a cheesy book. I don't mean that in a derogatory way; it's proving to be very vicious and violent. And that's just in the first 12 pages. I'm up to 6800 words, but a lot of that is the stuff I'd already come up with in the script I'd started doing. I don't think that's a cheat, but truth is, I don't care. It's working.

We'll see how far I get. I've got 2 overnight stays in Toronto, an overnight stay in Pennsylvania for a pickup job, and 5 days for Hong Kong, this month. And I need to finish this storyboarding job by Friday.

I halfway wonder if the headache was just from stress.

No comments: