Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Sunday, November 17, 2013

First ready mock for "David Martin" cover

I kind of like this. Ken's art and the title he put on work nicely, and the simplicity adds to the feel of the story. I just wonder if I should specify this is a fable, of sorts? Not so much a children's book as something, hopefully, like  The Little Prince. Well...I can imagine it...

There is no way I'll have this out in time for Christmas. Lightning Source says probably mid-January, if I get it going now. But I don't have the formatting done, yet, so...it'll be after Thanksgiving before I upload it. Same for Smashwords. Oh, well...at least it'll be available. Finally.

And if I do all the work before the end of the year, I get to take the expenses off on my taxes. Cool, that.

No comments: