Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Friday, November 8, 2013

Never seen the "Thor" movies...

...but I might have gone to this one...

Some sneaky twerp in China thought he'd make up his own posters for the new Thor and not play for advertising rights...so he pulled this image off a slash site, not realizing what it was. For all I know, he may still not know.

Carli's turning out to be like Thor, in a way -- a strong, mean bitch who don't care a damn about people's opinions and who has no uncertainty about her plans. Grady's not her only kill, not by far. But she's not a warrior princess, either, because that still denotes a vague weakness.

What happens between her and Zeke is turning almost into a reversal of roles for male and female characters in thriller writing -- with her the anti-hero and him the sex object...which is going to bring about a rather interesting scene. If it gets made into a movie, this won't be in it; I can already tell.

I wonder if I can find a picture of an amazon-woman holding onto her tattooed man as she fires a pistol or kicks some bad boy in the nether regions? That'd be perfect. And very kinky.

Maybe I should draw one...

No comments: