Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Thursday, November 7, 2013

November madness

I just books another packing and transport job in November. I'm beginning to think the fates are telling me something -- NO WRITING FOR YOU! I'm trying to work on CK, but I'm currently in Toronto, have to get up early for the move-in, then I'm driving back to Buffalo, and returning to Toronto Sunday to do the move-out for a book fair and help sort the shipping Monday morning. Then another job in S. Carolina, and the packing job in Pennsylvania, and the trip to Hong Kong...there's half the month. And all of these require my full attention so I don't screw up.

What's irritating is, Carly's becoming very interesting. A take-charge kind of woman who can hold her own with anybody. She knows what she wants and she goes for it, and doesn't care a damn about anything else. Driving up from Buffalo along the QEW to Toronto, I wrote some notes down and found myself smiling at her actions.

Which is weird, considering what she's doing. I may post the rest of Grady's encounter with her...or I may not. It gets pretty kinky and rough, and is a bit different from what happens in the script version I'd started writing some time back.

But I'm not giving up, yet. I won't decide if the story's a loss till the end of Thanksgiving weekend. By then I'll know if I can finish it.

All but 3 of my books with Nazca Plains are now out of print -- HTRASG and BC 1 & 2. I may test out Smashwords and Lightning Press with PM, just to see what happens.

Or I may not; I've still got DM to complete. Ain't gonna make that for Christmas, that's fer dang sure.


No comments: