Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Monday, September 22, 2014

Families keep mattering

I got through another chapter of OT, tonight, and would have done more but family interfered. Gotta love it. 1600 miles means nothing when you have cell phones and need to kick some butt.

I'm going to Hong Kong, again, just before Thanksgiving, so I may not be able to do the NaNoWriMo challenge to write a book in 30 days. Which I do want to do, this time. It'll get me going on reworking A65 or CK or something into a book and set in stone what I want the story to say. I'm still aiming at doing it for A65 because I think it would be perfect as a nice summer read. Plus I know people in the book business who might be willing to give me feedback on it...especially the British ones.

I finished reading Sol Saks' book on comedy writing that really isn't so much about comedy writing as writing in general. I wasn't too impressed except I found out he was one of the originators of Bewitched  and wrote the pilot. His book's more a self-confidence builder than anything else...which works for me.

Hell, anything works for me, right now...

No comments: