Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Clean freak...

My apartment is now cleaner and less cluttered than it's been in years, and my sinuses are making me pay for it. I don't want to take Zyrtek because it makes me sluggish and apathetic; I wind up sleeping a lot longer than normal. I may start trying Claritin non-drowsy to see how that works.

Anyway, I've got some last items to dump at Goodwill and into recycling, tomorrow, and a few things to buy to complete the transformation. Then I'll get back onto OT. Time to complete the book and get a second beta read from people.

I found out the artist I like works only in PhotoShop. His art is nice but it wouldn't work for Owen's piece. Doesn't really matter; I'm pretty much locked onto the cover like I've already designed it. Just some tweaks and making sure I can use the image I have on there. I've already contacted another photographer about the possibility of shooting something like Jordan on the bed with his coat, in case I can't license that particular image.

Damn, I'm beat. Sneezing takes a lot out of you.

No comments: