Well almost all. Dealing with Walgreens took the last of it. I don't know what's going on with that pharmacy chain, but over the last six months I've had problems getting prescriptions refilled in a timely fashion. On three occasions I set up a refill...and their system deleted it. Or put it aside. Or something.
I've had to go in every time to get it rectified because when I call I'm put on hold and there are more than three callers ahead of me. Even when new prescriptions come in to them, they'll forget about one. As happened today.
I'm supposed to get 2 dermatological creams for my skin, and they acknowledged they had received the prescriptions, but then one disappeared. I went in to get my flu/covid vaccine so asked about it and it didn't show until they searched up the prescription...from two days ago.
Normally, I'd think it's just me screwing up online, somehow, but not this consistently. I don't want to shift to CVS so may start getting my meds by mail...except the postmaster is out to destroy the mail service so that's not reliable, either.
I also dropped my car off for servicing across the street from Walgreens and will pick it up, tomorrow, and we'll have to see if that prescription got filled. And another one I needed.
Maybe there's nothing that can be done, because it's looking more and more like the whole of society is falling apart. I usually joke about it being the end of the world...but lately, I'm not so sure I am.


No comments:
Post a Comment