Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Chatter fills the air...

There's been lots of it about packing jobs in Chicago and LA and Germany and New England...but not one of them is concrete enough to do anything about. Which leaves me feeling jagged. I'd like to know what to expect and plan for, if I can, so I can figure out how to do the writing.

Like my trip to Hong Kong. It's a 16 hour journey, but it's more than likely my plane will have power outlets for me to plug in my laptop and write. So that may help me with the writing challenge. but everything else? Who knows?

So...today's the 22nd...and I have 8 more days before I can begin writing, officially. I don't want to get onto anything else and lose the contact I'm building with Bugzters...but I feel like a junky going through withdrawal. I wanna dig into someone's psyche using my laptop's keys. Now. NOW.

Psycho, Kyle, qu'est-ce que c'est?

No comments: