Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Sunday, March 17, 2024

Bothered

Something's bugging me about the last three chapters of NWFO, so I'm digging back into them, tomorrow. Just those three. Then I will print the full book out and go through it the old-fashioned way, after which I will input the corrections and start asking for feedback and proofing.

I haven't seen anything happen with APoS-Derry, thanks to the London Book Fair. No interest or queries or additional sales. Hell, any sales at all. When I get volume 2 done, I may need to look into refining my sales strategy. I can't afford a publicist or book promoter; I've already far exceeded my budget and my credit cards are too close to the max...much of which is due to prepping and publishing APoS-Derry.

Maybe I should start a go-fund-me page to build up money for either advertising or paying off my debts. That's the only way I'll get out of this fucking hole.

No comments: