Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Tootie my horn...

I now have three excellent reviews for APoS-Derry. All posted on Amazon. This is the latest I've seen:

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredibly written and riveting!
Reviewed in the United States on March 11, 2024
Verified Purchase
I loved this book! Sullivan has created incredible
characters. I felt like I was in Derry experiencing
all these incredibly sad historical events. I can’t wait
for the next book in this series!!

I didn't notice it until today. Makes me feel good. Praise for your work always does. I'm hoping to get more reviews, but for now these work their magic.

I'm through 8 chapters of NWFO in this rewrite, and sensing it'll need more work that I expected. I went through the explanation of how Brendan was brought over, again, and tightened it up, some more. Then the B-girls -- Brandi and Bernadette, who like to pretend they're twins even though they're 10 months apart -- popped in with more of thier back-and-forth arguments.

I'd like to think it's humorous...two blond pre-teen girls always arguing with each other in nonsensical ways. But then they commit a serious violation of Brendan's space and act like it's no big deal, which nearly sends him back into catatonia. I need to fiddle with that some more, then maybe tomorrow I'll post it to see how it works in this format.

Found out today that a biopsy off my right calf was pre-cancerous, but had been completely cut out. So I'm fine. I guess this is going to be my life, from now on. Skin cancers here and there, thanks to my Norwegian heritage.

Happy, happy, joy, joy...

No comments: